Golden Fiesta [blend]: Chorizo and Turmeric Cauliflower Rice
100g chopped chorizo
1 large clove of garlic, crushed
Half cauliflower head, grated
Half red pepper, diced
3 spring onions
2 teaspoons TURMERIC [blend]
100ml chicken stock
2 teaspoons coconut oil
Handful of chopped coriander
- Heat the oil in the pan and add the chorizo, gently stir fry for 3 or 4 minutes, until the rich oils are released.
- Stir in the garlic and heat for 1 minute before adding the cauliflower and red peper. Stir fry for further minute, ensuring everything is well [blended].
- Now, a sprinkling of magic! Add the Turmeric [blend] and give it a good stir.
- Thrown in the stock, give it a stir & place a lid on the pan, allow the stock to come to a simmer and reduce down for 5 minutes, ensuring it doesn’t dry out.
- Serve into bowls & top with chopped coriander.