Goldilocks [blend]: Three Bears Porridge
100g porridge oats
300ml oat milk
The juice of 1 orange
1 teaspoon of TURMERIC [blend]
1 teaspoon maple syrup (optional)
2 tablespoons of flaked almonds
A handful of blueberries
- Chuck the oats and oat milk in a pan and heat gently for 5 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Time to add the magic! Mix in the Turmeric [blend] followed by the orange juice and stir well.
- Now, have a quick taste, if it you want it sweeter add the maple syrup.
- Toast the almond slices in a small pan (without oil) until they turn slightly golden brown.
- Pour the turmeric porridge into two bowls and garnish with the blueberries, and almond slices.