Our Aussie cousins have come up with this great little recipe to help get you digestive system back on track after the over indulgence of the festive season.
These delicious jelly treats may be just what you need to help reduce inflammation and get your digestive system back on track. The recipe is based on our organic TURMERIC [blend] powder . The turmeric will provide so much more than just a vibrant colour. Research has shown turmeric may also aid in weight maintenance, inflammation and it is also high in anti-oxidants.
Tasty Turmeric Jelly For A Healthy Belly!
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp gelatin powder
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp of TURMERIC [blend] powder
- 3 tbsp syrup (rice malt syrup / barley malt syrup / maple syrup)
- Place water in a large bowl and add gelatin powder until it starts to grow. Set the gelatin bowl to the side and prep the other components.
- Combine coconut milk, turmeric and syrup in a pot and heat on a low heat for 5 minutes.
- Slowly add the turmeric & coconut milk mixture to the gelatin. Whisk to combine and try to bring out the lumps.
- Pour the mixture through a fine sieve into a container or moulds. Set the mixture in the fridge for approximately 3 hours or until set.